Partner With Us
Transformative impact starts here.
MaineHealth and Unum provide the pillars of support upon which our accelerator is based. Dozens of employees are directly engaged in the innovation process, helping to create faster progress and smarter solutions.
By giving their time, resources and expertise, our in-kind partners stretch our budget further and allow us to focus on our top priorities.
Our program partners take an active role in supporting the growth and delivery of specific programs, like Code School.
In addition to financial contributions, we rely on generous individuals and organizations giving their time, resources, services and expertise in growing new ventures that contribute to Maine’s economic vitality. Find out what you can do to help!
How to Get Involved
Find a level of engagement that’s right for you.
It’s not just about giving back– it’s about investing in the community. A higher-skilled, more adaptable workforce is an economic advantage to us all.
- Sponsorships range from $2500 to $100,000 for corporate donors. Contact Us
- From catering and venue rentals to the entire range of services a growing business needs, we welcome the contribution of goods and services.
- Ask us about specific programs and events you’d like to help support. Contact Us
Set it and forget it. Choose a monthly donation amount and we’ll take from there. Memberships improve our budgeting and cash flow.
- Let us know your preferred commitment level and we’ll call you to set up the payment. Contact Us
Every contribution from our community is welcome.
Click the button to the right to make a one-time donation for an amount of your choosing.
Mentors, Experts and Volunteers
Do you have recent, relevant experience working with high-growth startups or other settings defined by rapid change? Are you curious about how you could help?
- Let us know your interest and we’ll see if we can find a best-fit opportunity for you. Contact Us
As a Section 501(c)(3) organization, Venture Hall is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions. Taxpayers are eligible to deduct donations to the fullest extent permissible under the Internal Revenue Code in their particular instance.